More in this section

Telerik.Cms.Dll

The forums are in read-only mode. In case that you want to directly contact the Progress Sitefinity team use the support center. In our Google Plus group you can find more than one thousand Sitefinity developers discussing different topics. For the Stack Overflow threads don’t forget to use the “Sitefinity” tag.
2 posts, 0 answered
  1. Paul Berger
    Paul Berger avatar
    61 posts
    Registered:
    03 Apr 2006
    04 Mar 2007
    Link to this post
    Hey

    This Telerik.Cms.Dll is causing me real problems. The Instrasite has a different Telerik.Cms.Dll than a new site that I am developing in.

    The new site I am developing in has the version 3.0.2515.37083. While the Instrasite has the version 3.0.1068.3.

    It works sometimes when I copy over the version from the Instrasite to my new site. But As soon as I try to debug from VS is pops build 2515.37083 back in and falls over.

    When it does this I get this error?

    Server Error in '/Jef' Application.

    Configuration Error

    Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

    Parser Error Message: The type initializer for 'Nolics.Helper.NolicsHelper' threw an exception.

    Source Error:

    Line 122:			<providers>
    Line 123: <clear/>
    Line 124: <add connectionStringName="DefaultNolicsConnection" name="NolicsCmsProvider" type="Telerik.Cms.NolicsCmsProvider, Telerik.Cms"/>
    Line 125: </providers>
    Line 126: <toolboxControls>

    Source File: C:\Program Files\telerik\Sitefinity3.0\WebSites\Jef\web.config    Line: 124


    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.210

  2. Paul Berger
    Paul Berger avatar
    61 posts
    Registered:
    03 Apr 2006
    04 Mar 2007
    Link to this post
    I figured it out. I had a old version coming accross from another project when compiling.

    I removed that and replaced the bin from the empty project and it worked. :)

    Sorry my bad.
2 posts, 0 answered