More in this section
Forums / Bugs & Issues / Broken Backend User Interface on SF 9.2.6202.0 -- Ticket Raised !!

Broken Backend User Interface on SF 9.2.6202.0 -- Ticket Raised !!

The forums are in read-only mode. In case that you want to directly contact the Progress Sitefinity team use the support center. In our Google Plus group you can find more than one thousand Sitefinity developers discussing different topics. For the Stack Overflow threads don’t forget to use the “Sitefinity” tag.
5 posts, 0 answered
  1. Gunnar
    Gunnar avatar
    10 posts
    30 Sep 2008
    31 Oct 2016
    Link to this post

Anyone having issues with the backend user interface (Theme used is Light) ?

Enter Sitefinity CMS Backend Administration--Basic Settings--Responsive Design;

Form is broken ... something changed from 9.1.6120 ? Just in case I raised a ticket for this. Extremely annoying. Have changes been made to the Responsive Design feature from v 9.1.6120 ?

Same result at all times with IE 10, EDGE and CHROME.

//Gunnar

2. Kierstin
    Kierstin avatar
    7 posts
    19 Nov 2015
    06 Dec 2016 in reply to Gunnar
    Link to this post
    I'm having issues as well, and also just submitted a ticket. 
  3. Kierstin
    Kierstin avatar
    7 posts
    19 Nov 2015
    11 Jan 2017 in reply to Kierstin
    Link to this post
    I wanted to follow up with you. I had a small template theme and we figured out I had code that was overriding something in the Sitefinity backend.  Tedious as it was, I went through and deleted each section until I figured out the ultimate source of the problem. It didn't show any immediate problems in my template, so I am able to work normally again.
  4. Gunnar
    Gunnar avatar
    10 posts
    30 Sep 2008
    11 Jan 2017 in reply to Kierstin
    Link to this post

Hi Kierstin, I am glad you got things sorted out. The error I was experiencing occured on a clean install of SF. I have not heard from Telerik if the issue has been fixed yet or not, only that they confirmed the issue as a bug.

Rgds/Gunnar

5. Kierstin
    Kierstin avatar
    7 posts
    19 Nov 2015
    11 Jan 2017
    Link to this post

They told me about the bug as well. Good luck!

5 posts, 0 answered