15 Feb 2011
01 Jul 2011
Link to this post
Through the ticketing system this was accepted as an official bug. The fix should be in the next internal build (next week). However, internal builds aren't supported and are supposedly not to be used for development or production. I'm not sure where that leaves us.
Me, I'm going to be building my new project with SP1 as there's now no time to fully QA whatever SP2 we end up with, and no time within my project scope to do yet another version upgrade. Since this bug affects every module in the build, including images, I also have no way to keep testing to see if any other bugs develop. Disappointing.
Waiting for a response here from Telerik about SP2 and official support. Since this is such a major issue, I'm hoping they pull SP2 completely and re-release it.
Thanks, again, for saving me a huge amount of pain.