Thank you for using our services.
The error does not seem to be thrown when items are uploaded. It rather seems that it is being thrown when you are trying to view the items uploaded or view files already in the libraries. I would ask you to do the following:
1) Create a back-up of your database.
2) If you are using external templates revert to the built in ones.
3) Try inspecting each of the items uploaded in this library, if there are any problems with an Item remove it.
4) If this does not help try removing all items from the images and documents module (from the stack trace it seems that there is an item which is corrupted). You will have a db backup to restore the previous items if needed.
5) Check if you have added custom metafields and try working without them.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items.