We have a site with English and Hindi language variants. I have set up search index and when search with English keywords the search results are correctly showing English content. At the same time when I search with Hindi keywords the search results are not fetching Hindi content. I have created Hindi version for all pages in site and put some Hindi content there. The Search is returning the Hindi version of pages as results if I put English keyword, but for Hindi keyword it is showing no results. Is there any settings or configurations missing. Please provide me solution for this problem asap.