Please see attached screenshots and code if that makes it easier....
I have tried all the methods listed above and the workaround, but still keep getting the same issue.
This happens when I trigger changes(activate/deactivate) a module in Sitefinity/Administration/ModulesAndServices
The progress bar (green) goes into a loop and refreshing the page gives me this:
Error loading Ninject component ICache
No such component has been registered in the kernel's component container.
1) If you have created a custom subclass for KernelBase, ensure that you have properly
implemented the AddComponents() method.
2) Ensure that you have not removed the component from the container via a call to RemoveAll().
3) Ensure you have not accidentally created more than one kernel.
And in the error logs for sitefinity I get:
Message : Error loading module 'YourPackage.YourModule' of type YourModule
Another module (of type YourModule) with the same name has already been loaded
1) Ensure that you have not accidentally loaded the same module twice.
2) If you are using automatic module loading, ensure you have not manually loaded a module
that may be found by the module loader.
Have followed the article: http://docs.sitefinity.com/feather-use-constructor-dependency-injections
and the workaround too: https://github.com/Sitefinity/feather/issues/2580
Can someone help please?