2 posts, 0 answered
  1. KMac
    KMac avatar
    133 posts
    15 Dec 2008
    25 Feb 2010
    Link to this post
    Hello,

Having a slight issue with the newsarchive module. I just added one to a page and then added some backdated news items from 2009 to the News Module, so added as a publication date 2009 dates. When viewing the page, the news archive is only showing 2010 in the list and when I click 2010, nothing shows up in the newsView (which makes sense since I don't have any 2010 news items), but I don't have an option to click 2009. If I mangle the URL and change it from ?Year=2010 to ?Year=2009 the news items show up in the newsView. Why isn't the newsArchive recognizing that I have 2009 news items? It's as if it's using the date I actually posted the items instead of the publication date I set.

I have to add a whole bunch of back dated news items going back all the way to 2005 and I was hoping that the newsArchive would just pick up that and show clickable years for each. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Kalvin
  2. KMac
    KMac avatar
    133 posts
    15 Dec 2008
    25 Feb 2010
    Link to this post
    You know, sometimes I hate computers. As soon as I posted the above, I uploaded to a testing server and everything is now working. It's not working on my local machine, but don't really care. Ignore the previous post.
2 posts, 0 answered