3 posts, 0 answered
  1. Sean
    Sean avatar
    271 posts
    31 May 2006
    18 Jul 2007
    Link to this post
    Hi guys,

I think I have found another bug...I am not sure if it is designed to be like this.

The SiteMap Provider is the problem...  it is to do with Page Groups, they don't show up in the SiteMap Provider so if you add a SiteTreeView Control to a page those page groups and therefore any pages under them do not show the in the control.  Which makes one of my sites look very empty indeed as everything is under 3 main Page Groups :).  Also and I think this is related if you use the FindSiteMapNode and you try find a Page Group it returns null.

If this is a bug are there any work around for this?

Thanks
    Sean
  2. Pepi
    Pepi avatar
    981 posts
    31 Jan 2017
    18 Jul 2007
    Link to this post
    Hello Sean,

Unfortunately, we can’t reproduce this issue and Page Groups are displaying in the TreeView navigation. Maybe you are setting some property that causes this behavior. Could you please give us more details how to reproduce the problem and we will try to figure out what is wrong? Are there any specific circumstances in your project like multilingual and etc. that eventually can cause this? Also how are you creating Page Groups and what is their status? Please note that only published pages are included in navigation.

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.

All the best,
    Pepi
    the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
  3. Sean
    Sean avatar
    271 posts
    31 May 2006
    18 Jul 2007
    Link to this post
    Hi Pepi,

Thanks for the pointers,  for whatever reason the Page Group wasn't showing any sort of status at all and there were no buttons to publish, so I had to switch it to a normal page and save it, then switched it back to a page group only then it gave me the option to approve and then publish.

Anyway all sorted now.

Thanks
    Sean
Register for webinar
3 posts, 0 answered