I just wanted to chime in... Sitefinity is such a great product - and what a bargain for the price.
I also see a number of requests come across for a WYSIWYG forms creation module of some sort. My experience, like many others, is that users want to be able to:
- Choose the names of fields on the form
- Choose the field type: textbox, checkbox, radio buttons, dropdown
- Choose the validation: required, max length, data type, as well as the error message shown when validation fails
- Choose the order in which the fields are displayed
- To be able to add conditional logic to the fields (i.e. if this is yes, then that is required or hide that field)
- Choose to capture data in an email and/or the database when the form is submitted
- To retrieve the data stored in the database so it can be transformed into something meaningful
- To be able to create forms by copying other forms and editing them
- To be able to reuse the forms in many pages
- To be able to add pagination to the forms (so the form isn't soooo long)
- To be able to display a customized message when the form is submitted.
Can I also be added as a tester when this module is in beta?