The Lists module cannot be extended to have more than one field used for description. The reason for this is that we use key-value pairs.
Thinking about a solution to this task, I think that it will be feasible for you to use the Generic Content module for example:
1. Use a second provider for Generic Content. You will store your list items with that provider.
2. Create as many metafields for this provider as you want. Adding Metafields is described in our User Manual.
3. When creating your items, you could have the following structure
- Content - here goes your main description
- Description one - additional metafield with type LongText
- Description two - additional metafield with type LongText
4. You could use the ContentView control for your front end.
In version 4.0, all the modules will be based on Generic Content architecture, so the Lists module would be extensible in a easier way.
I hope this helps.
the Telerik team
, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.