On version 7.3.
I've set this up and it's worked fine in the past, but it was with a site with a configuration I couldn't even begin to recreate. Here are the steps I took, can anyone tell me what's missing?
- Create & setup a fresh site.
- Create and publish 2 pages: landing & login
- Set page permissions for all pages to view by Authorized only.
- Override pages permissions for login and set to view by Everyone.
- Set (Advanced > Project > Default Site) FrontEndLoginPageUrl to ~/login. [tried various absolutes; other site used relative w/ success]
- Browse to /landing in an incognito window
- Page is redirected to Auth Service page. (/Sitefinity/Authentication/SWT)
What setting(s) could I be missing to allow this to work properly? My next step is to override during bootstrap, but I'd like to know if there's something I'm missing to make this core feature not work.