The providers are loaded through configuration files. Actually you can create a new provider for a given module through UI.
You can get all providers programmatically from ContentModuleConfigBase and its Providers property which returns ConfigElementDictionary<string, DataProviderSettings>
DataProviderSettings - represents the configuration elements associated with a provider.
- Name - Gets or sets the name of the provider configured by this class.
- Description - Gets or sets description of the provider configured by this class.
- ResourceClassId - Gets or sets the global resource class ID for retrieving localized strings.
- ProviderType -The type of the data provider.
- Parameters - Gets a collection of user-defined parameters for the provider.
- Enabled - Gets or sets a value indicating whether the provider is enabled.
- Version - Gets or sets the version number for a data provider assembly.
So, if you want to have custom provider that uses the default parameters you can do this from Settings >> Libraries >> Providers >>"Create new
You can create a custom type that inherits from OpenAccessLibrariesProvider
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items