More in this section

Forums / General Discussions / Will Webkit (Chrome/Safari) be supported in final release?

Will Webkit (Chrome/Safari) be supported in final release?

2 posts, 0 answered
  1. Phill Hodgkinson
    Phill Hodgkinson avatar
    362 posts
    Registered:
    10 Nov 2004
    07 Jan 2011
    Link to this post
    Hi There,

    With the release date for SF4 rapidly approaching I'm curious if SF will officially support Webkit based browsers. I have a number of clients that are interested but Chrome is their primary browser (it's mine as well) and with all the issues in the SF admin this is a very big issue.

    Will it be supported? With the next weekly build can you perhaps update the system requirements to reflect supported browsers and as I've seen in other posts, updating server requirements (i.e. min RAM etc) would be very helpful as well.

    Regards,
    Phill
  2. Georgi
    Georgi avatar
    3583 posts
    Registered:
    28 Oct 2016
    11 Jan 2011
    Link to this post
    Hi Phill Hodgkinson,

    Thank you for your question.

    We will officially not support Webkit, although 95% of the interface will work properly. For the rest 5%, there will be workarounds, but still nothing really blocking. We will support webkit fully as soon as possible though, hopefully for the Q1 release.

    Regards,
    Georgi
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
2 posts, 0 answered