More in this section
Forums / General Discussions / Sitefinity security group in Windows Server 2008 R2

Sitefinity security group in Windows Server 2008 R2

The forums are in read-only mode. In case that you want to directly contact the Progress Sitefinity team use the support center. In our Google Plus group you can find more than one thousand Sitefinity developers discussing different topics. For the Stack Overflow threads don’t forget to use the “Sitefinity” tag.
1 posts, 0 answered
  1. Gregg
    Gregg  avatar
    0 posts
    22 Aug 2016
    02 Mar 2017
    Link to this post

Hi;

Trying to migrate a Win2k8 R2 Sitefinity 3.7.2136.240:1  backend from one SAN to another, but it doesn't seem to work.  I stop all pertinent IIS & SQL services, then Robocopy the entire contents of the INETPUB folder (which includes the Sitefinity CMS folder) to the other SAN disk. I designate the new Disk with the original drive letter in case there's any pathing hardcoded.  I reboot the server but it doesn't work.  There's a Sitefinity Security group object applied to the CMS folder but it doesn't come over in the copy.  Anyone know how to "find" this Sitefinity Security Group?  Please don't tell me I have to re-install Sitefinity!!      Thanks.

Gregg

1 posts, 0 answered