Sitefinity 11.0.6723.0 Version Notes
- Page variations of an A/B test cannot be edited when Personalization module is disabled (FP)
- Null reference exception while ending a test with 3+ variations (FP)
- Bootstrap dropdown does not work consistently in Feather designers (FP)
- Feather Navigation widget: Dropdown feature stops working after opening and saving the designer (FP)
- URL of the related data is not populated in href if the page hosting the data is having restricted permissions (FP)
- Additional urls with extensions for images and documents do not redirect to the default one (FP)
- Media content items stored in Amazon S3 storage provider are requested under http when ssl offloading is enabled (FP)
- Media content items stored in Amazon S3 storage provider are requested under http when Sitefinity requires ssl (FP)
- Update Translations module to use ClayTablet version 4.1.2.
Due to changes in the Clay Tablet connector communication interface, the Progress Sitefinity CMS Translations module updated its communication protocol accordingly. Clay Tablet connector changes take effect on July 13, 2018.
To ensure uninterrupted translation service through Clay Tablet software, it is required that all Sitefinity customers utilizing the Translations module upgrade their installations prior to July 13, 2018 to the latest available Hotfix or Internal build for their main Sitefinity version. The existing version of Progress Sitefinity CMS Translations module will not be able to submit or retrieve Clay Tablet translation jobs starting July 13, 2018
For more information about available Hotfixes and Internal builds, please refer to this KB article Update Translations module to use Clay Tablet version 4.1.2
Please contact Sitefinity support in case you have further questions.
New content editing experience:
- New Content section menu
- Negative Number with decimal places not validating correctly (FP)
- Backend views for Dynamic Modules have no error messages in the Admin App UI (FP)