Sitefinity 7.3. 5611 Version Notes
- MVC Control properties are not persisted after sync on page live version(FP).
- Moving all day event in calendar makes it no longer all day event
- Resizing all day event makes it no longer all day event and calculates wrong dates
- All day events are not placed in All day events section of Day and Week view of Calendar
Sitefinity 7.3. 5612 Version Notes
- All day events time is now properly calculated in the front-end pages.
- Personalization rules for locations in USA are now properly applied on personalized pages.
- In multilingual Drop-Down Navigation Widget no longer shows pages that don't have a translation in the current culture. (FP)
- Fixed an upgrade issue with dynamic content permissions.
- Pages displayed in Page selector form are now properly styled.
- Resolved a styling issue in the Permissions section "Break Inheritance" button styling overlaps with the "How to" tooltop.
- MVC Control properties are not persisted after sync on Page live version. (FP)
- Narrow selection in the image selector now correctly searches only in the selected libraries.
- Introduced an option to configure server session timeout. It could be configured from Settings > Advanced > Security > Server session token lifetime
- Introduced an option to turn on/off password autocomplete. It could be configured from Settings > Advanced > Login > Disable browser autocomplete
- Added a label to page selector that shows page status - published/draft. Added support for Pages Selector that allows lazy loading.
Sitefinity 7.3. 5613 Version Notes
- Pages Precompilation tool. Allows to precompile frontend and backend pages before deploying the site in production. Helps pages load faster when requested for the first time. Reduces processor load. Optimizes or skips the warm-up phase.
- Verify email uniqueness when editing user details.
- Opening a forum post for reply by using query string parameter does not require authentication.
- Filtering, sorting and searching for ecommerce products in related data items selector are now properly working. (FP)
- Relocating library to different provider is now working properly for the case when there are leftovers from previous relocation.
- Fixed a problem when relocating library item fails and the procedure can't finish after retry.
- CSS Page Widget now correctly sets relative URL to selected files.
- Thumbnails are broken after upgrade to Sitefinity Hotfix 2 (build 7.2.5320.0 ) when using custom crop size, images dynamic resizing is enabled (AllowDynamicResizing) and image url signature (EnableImageUrlSignature) is set to true. You can find more information here.
Sitefinity 7.3. 5614 Version Notes
- Exception on first load when using RelatedData Product -> Product (FP)
- Azure: multilingual issue when using split tables (FP)
- Syncing image file causes target servers to display "System is restarting" message"
- Returning a pdf as file result from MVC controller action in Classic mode renders a blank pdf file (FP)
- Duplicate cookies in response headers (FP)
- Pager not working properly when "UrlKeyPrefix" or "pageKey"is used (FP)
- Continue link in the trial message page is not encoded
- Clicking on Titles & Properties of the Sitefinity backend group page throws an exception (FP)
- Unable to create a backend page when selecting the "Under parent page ..." option (FP)
Sitefinity 7.3. 5615 Version Notes
- Navigation control is not showing group page when all pages under it are redirecting pages (FP)
- Failing upgrade to v7.0 when some content locations have invalid page id's.
- Wrong content resolved in detail view when having contents with the same URL for different languages.
Sitefinity 7.3. 5616 Version Notes
- Redirect page which is visible in the navigation and redirects to another redirect page throws an exception. (FP)
- Navigation widget with custom selection of pages does not show child group types of pages. (FP)
Libraries and Media Selectors
- Implemented load on demand population to save HTML output and improve the performance in selectors used in Images, Documents and Video libraries, Toolbox widgets and different back-end modules.
You can configure the default number of loaded items on each request by setting "Number of items to load" configuration property in Administration-> Settings -> Advanced -> Libraries.
The default value is 0, which means that all items are loaded.
You can set the property to value between 100 - 200 to get a better performance and save the HTML output in case you have over 1000 libraries or folders on a single level.
The selector has been tested with about 6000+ libraries and folders on a single level and folders were loaded on demand without blocking or freezing the page output.
- Layout control cannot be modified when it contains Navigation Widget with "Treeview" or "Horizontal with Dropdowns menus" template (FP)
- Workflow statuses "Reject", "Awaiting publishing" and "Rejected publishing" notification emails are the same as "Waiting for approval" notification email. (FP)
Dynamic content permissions
- Create button is not visible for child type when its parent item does not have 'Create' permissions. Parent type 'Create' permission should be evaluated instead of parent item.
- A wrong exception is thrown when anonymous users are trying to access content items restricted only to authenticated users (FP)
- LayoutsBasics.css cannot be removed on demand
Sitefinity 7.3. 5617 Version Notes
- Image, documents and video libraries cannot be deleted from edit properties view. (FP)
- Pure MVC template always loads personalization script. (FP)
- Filter products by custom classification doesn't work in some cases. (FP)
- Cannot create a form with FormMultipleChoice, FormDropDownList or FormCheckboxes using the API. (FP)
- Fixed Mailing List Chart Height.
- Fixed an email responsive design issue where the <DOCTYPE> tag was not appended to the email template.
- Cannot set string property with a value containing quotation mark in User Control. (FP)
- Not loading metafields attributes when having large amount of metafields.
- Filtering by Culture breaks for custom cultures with numeric values in the culture code (Ex. en-111).