Update: --- Position Filled---
We are a small non-profit company that is trying to make the jump to Sitefinity. We need an experienced Sitefinity developer to create the custom areas of our new website that is not currently offered through standard Sitefinity options. Development can be done remotely but status reports and fast email response is required. This is a temporary freelance position.
The current environment is on a 2003 IIS6 server using SQL Express as the database. FTP access will be available for you to work directly on the project files. The page content and site themes will be created by us. What we need from you is to create the custom modules/widgets to keep the needed functionality from the old website in this new Sitefinity website. The old website was written in Classic ASP and the existing code and table structure can be given to you after signing a nondisclosure agreement to speed up your development process.
- Event registration with payment (old website) You may be able to use this and tweak it.
- Member only pages – ability to set pages to only be viewed once successfully logged in, else redirect to login page. Login will have the option to email forgotten information.
- Membership renewal with payment. Pull information from database, payment, email receipt.
- Classified Ads (old website). Partially developed.
- Online course/tests (old website). Upload a PDF, answer 10 questions, if pass the test then pay a fee, print scree that shows certificate.
- Area based member search (old website).
- Looking to purchase the Ecommerce addon for this Standard Sitefinity license. Payment processor will need to be added as eProcessing Network isn't listed in the currently supported processors.
This will be on a “sooner the better” type of timeframe. The deadline will be July/August. Please email previous Sitefinity examples, suggested rate and a rough estimated time to complete to email@example.com. Feel free to ask any additional questions and I’ll update those back into this post.