01 Nov 2009
09 Aug 2012
Link to this post
We're looking for a company or freelancer to do the Masterpage build and Sitefinity template setup for our website. The project is mostly HTML/CSS, with some additional programming needed around the blog and navigation.
We have Sitefinity 5.1 setup and working nicely, the design is ready to go (see attached PNGs; PSDs available too), and are now inviting quotes for the templates. Take a look at the spec and screenshots and please send over an estimate and links to reference sites that you built to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 page templates: homepage, content page, and blog page.
- Valid HTML5.
- Displays great on all browsers: Firefox, WebKit, and IE (down to 6).
- SEO friendly document structure.
- Dynamic navigation in content page sidebar and footer.
- Recent blog posts on homepage.
- Dynamic latest Tweets.
- Blog posts to show custom properties for the author (portrait, Twitter, email address).
- Help installing and setting up the templates.
Who we are looking for:
We have very high-standards -- call us code snobs, if you like -- so we're really looking for someone expert and fussy to deliver this work. We also need someone responsive with great communication. Although this is a one off project, there's no reason why there won't be additional projects in the future. Location doesn't matter, but you must be prepared to hop on Skype to discuss project details.
Thanks for reading and looking forward to working with you.