1. Check whether Index this page is set for the pages you think that are not added to the index.
2. Check whether Index non-public pages checkbox is checked/not checked.
3. Verify that the number of the indexed pages is the same as the number you have in your sitemap - when you go to Pages in 3.7 SP3 there is label that shows the number of all pages.
There must be something in the problematic pages that prevents the crawler to get the HTML. It could be a control on these pages or some control or code in the master page. Th
1. Crate a new master page without any css, js and controls on it. Add just one ContentPlaceHolder.
2. Create a new page and set the page to use the newly created template with a single ContentPlaceHolder
3. Drop a GenericContent control on this page and type a simple text in it - say "Telerik".
4. Save the page and make sure that it is with status "Published".
5. Run the search index.
6. Go to the page where you have already dropped SearchResults and SearchBox control and look up for "Telerik"
Make sure that you have not set any negative value for the weight in fieldsInfoProvider.xml - How to customize the indexing of html documents
You may find this post
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items.