Bytanium ImageRotator is a free Sitefinity 4 widget that sequentially displays the images of a
Sitefinity album. Built on top of the Telerik RadRotator control, the widget is
highly configurable and offers a large number of features that make it suitable
for many different scenarios.
- Full design-time support.
- Ability to show one or more images at once.
- Support for 10 different rotation modes (Slide Show, Carousel, Cover Flow,
- Support for 3 different animation types (Fade, Pulse and Cross Fade).
- Configurable animation speed.
- Ability to randomize the images of an album.
- Ability to stop the rotation when the mouse is moved over an image.
- Configurable scrolling direction.
- Ability to display image information (title, description, etc.) by adjusting
the default template.
- Support for user defined client-side event handlers.