This control encapsulates the Twitter Profile Widget so all you have to do is drag it on to the page in Sitefinity and set some properties. The only required property is the name of the Twitter account whose tweets you want to display.
- Go to Edit mode of any Sitefinity page.
- At the bottom of the "Add Controls" menu, click the "Upload a control" button.
- On the "Upload Control" screen, enter "Profile Widget" for the Name.
- Enter "Twitter" for the Group.
- Click the "Select" button for the "ASCX file to upload:" option.
- Select the Twitter.ascx file from the location where you unzipped the Twitter.zip file.
- Click OK on the pop up asking you if you want to add the user controls code-behind file.
- Click the "Select" button on the new line that was added.
- Select the Twitter.asxc.cs file from the location where you unzipped the Twitter.zip file.
- Click the "Upload" button.
- You should now have a new control category of "Twitter" containing a "Profile Widget" control.