Constructing a template in Sitefinity follows designer best practices and is really straightforward once you see how it’s done. One of best features is that you can adapt any pixel-perfect template (HTML/CSS) to use it as a Sitefinity template. This is exactly what this video will demonstrate.
It will guide you through a few steps:
1. Downloading the pixel perfect template
2. Creating the folder structure in Sitefinity and distributing the downloaded template’s files among the folders
3. Adjusting the CSS to match the new paths
4. Converting the downloaded html file into a Sitefinity master file
5. Skinning the navigation and other Sitefinity widgets
6. Adding final touches