The Sitefinity Website of the Year Awards continue to celebrate innovation and online excellence. Since their inception in 2011, the Website of the Year awards have been recognizing Telerik® Sitefinity™ websites for their creativity, design, user experience, functionality and overall website presentation.
This year, 380 Sitefinity websites were nominated in 16 categories. As in previous years, the 2014 Website of the Year winners were selected in two phases. First, an internal jury shortlisted the three best Sitefinity websites in the 16 designated categories. After narrowing the field, voting was opened up to the community at large.
After a very competitive vote, with more than 2,600 votes cast between February 9 and February 20, we’re happy to announce the winners:
- Automotive: Ziebart, implemented by TechBlend Solutions
- Aviation: CVG Airport, implemented by US Digital Partners
- Consumer Goods and Services: RedGold Tomatoes, implemented by Aptera
- Ecommerce: Access Wireless, implemented by US Digital Partners
- Education: Front Range Community College, implemented by hodgsonConsulting
- Entertainment & Events: Denver Center for the Performing Arts, implemented by Faction Media
- Financial: City Bank Online, implemented by Smooth Fusion
- Government: AEDC, implemented by Websilk on behalf of the Australian Government
- Healthcare: East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH), implemented by Itineris
- Industrial & Manufacturing: Dayton Superior, implemented by Springthrough
- Non-Profit: United Way of Greater Cincinnati, implemented by US Digital Partners
- Sports: The Green Bay Packers, implemented by Americaneagle.com
- Tourism & Hospitality: Carrabba’s, implemented by Bloomin’ Brands/ Wondersauce
- Associations: CompTIA, implemented by CompTIA
- Best Design: World Book, implemented by Americaneagle.com
- Multisite: Mammoth Mountain, implemented by Falafel Software
We’d like to thank the many companies who submitted their sites for the 2014 Sitefinity Website of the Year Awards, and congratulate all winning projects! Thank you and keep the great work!
To view a copy of the official press release for the 2014 Sitefinity Website of the Year Awards, click here.