09 Jul 2007
22 Jul 2011
Link to this post
Hi, I'm having the same problem as well.
it seems fairly random as to why it occurs, but it happens atleast once or twice a day and affects all users.
I'll raise a Help desk job with word doc attached with screen shots, but here are the notes on what I can see.
* I go in to edit a page, news, event.
* It redirects me to the login screen with "you have been logged out from another computer or browser window".
* FROM this point it actually appears that the contents of an IFRAME got redirect to the login screen. The URL does not change from now on in.
* I enter my details to login and it comes up with "Someone is already using this username and password from another comptuer or browser. To proceed, you need to log him/her off."
I know I'm the only one using my account.
I Click "Log the other user off and enter" (warning popup, I click OK)
* redirects back to the login screen (still in the IFrame)
* I log in
* takes me to "Login to manage the site", "What do you want to Do?"
* I click Logout
* Back to the login screen.
* I log in and it finially works.
BUT from now on in the URL never changes and I'm working from within what appears to be an IFRAME.