09 Oct 2012
02 Feb 2014
Link to this post
I have a community edition website running version 6.1 4300 and despite a number of attempts the site continues to display the 'Trial Message' after installing the licence file. I have searched around and found a few people with similar issues, but none of the solutions have helped my situation.
What I've done:
- Added the correct domain to the licence manager in 'My Account' (dogwatch.co.nz)
- Downloaded the community edition 6.1 4300 licence file
- Installed the licence through the website Sitefinity CMS admin panel
- Checked the licence details are correct
- Checked headers of the site and there are no modifications and only one custom header for ASP.NET
- Restarted the website
This website is live, so as you can imagine I have some unhappy clients :(
Any help and a quick response is appreciated.