Hello Jason M,
Thank you for getting back to me.
I have tried to reproduce your issue, however was unable to. Bellow is the list of steps I did to recreate the problem.
1) Set up a website using Sitefinity 3.2
2) Create custom type library and upload documents - xls, xml, .docx, .pdf, .xps, etc.
3) Upgrade the project to Sitefinity 3.7 SP3 .NET 3.5
- completely merging the files from the upgrade patch
- merging differences in web.config files
When the websites was upgraded there were no problems with linking items from custom libraries.
To move this support request further I will kindly ask you to open a support ticket where you can send us your project along with database. We will set it up locally and run it. This will help us see what might be going wrong.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items