I upgraded from 3.7 to 3.7SP4 the other day in preperation for the upgrade to Version 4 and I have found quite a number of bugs which didn't exist previously,
The First of which is still causing issues, the second I thought I should bring to your attention (the rest are ok at the moment).
1) "All Pages" Page
Only indicates 21 Pages and the : Draft
| For Approval
or View all
links don't work.
If Click on page 2, page 3 then appears and the doc count goes to 41, click page 3, page 4 appears and page count goes to 61 etc (the draft, for approval links never work at any point).
(see attachments 1 & 2)
Most of my links throughout the entire system were setup as /<system>/<link> where system could be any one of out intranet program. unfortunatly every one of those links killed sitefinity after the upgrade. I found a few people had this issue and managed to hack the DB to get it working. But this was a major floor in the upgrade. if the link isn't page of the sitefinity system I had to change it to http://intranet/<system>/<Link