+1-888-365-2779
Try Now
More in this section

Forums / Bugs & Issues / Dashboard dev. ver37.r1990 no internal resource for sf radtabscript

Dashboard dev. ver37.r1990 no internal resource for sf radtabscript

3 posts, 0 answered
  1. Pierre
    Pierre avatar
    433 posts
    16 Feb 2006
    17 Aug 2009
    Link to this post
    Hi Team,
    V37r1990 net2 dev.
    I can load internal resources for navigation in Dasboard or Modules in my current version. The internal resource :
    "<telerik:RadTabStrip  EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" Skin="Sitefinity" meta:resourcekey="RadTabStrip1Resource1"
     from "admin/Admin.master" navigation is not loaded and I have no style for navigation in Dashboard.
    Thanks

others :
    Download section :
    -> No access to 3.7_dev. Blankproject NET35, the title is ok, but link blank net2.0.
    -> Could you post somewhere the compiled localization resources for dev and std versions please.

Regards, Romi
  2. Georgi
    Georgi avatar
    3583 posts
    28 Oct 2016
    20 Aug 2009
    Link to this post
    Hello Pierre,

Can you please provide a screenshot? We do not have such problem reported yet. As for the download of the dev. version, you are right. We will change that as soon as possible, meanwhile, you can use the installer.

Attached are the compiled localization resources.

All the best,
    Georgi
    the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the newTelerik Support Portal.
    Check out the tipsfor optimizing your support resource searches.
  3. Pierre
    Pierre avatar
    433 posts
    16 Feb 2006
    20 Aug 2009
    Link to this post
    Hi Georgi,

Thanks for resources. I have fixed my style problems placing in head of sf/admin.master linked styles.  I have these problems with main navigation and with page map view. These 2 styles are not loaded from internal resources in ver3.7-1990-dev blanc

<head id="Head1" runat="server"
        <title>Sitefinity 3.7</title> 
        <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> 
        <link type="text/css" rel="Stylesheet" href="Themes/Default/AjaxControlsSkins/Sitefinity/TabStrip.css" /> 
        <link type="text/css" rel="Stylesheet" href="Themes/Default/AjaxControlsSkins/Sitefinity/TreeViewSiteMap.css" /> 
    </head> 

Regards, Romi
Register for webinar
3 posts, 0 answered