Thank you for using our services.
The two screenshots show two different widget templates for the events content type. The first one is the List one and the second one is Details. You can read more about widget templates in our documentation -
What you want is to show details for the event items in the list view. This can be achieved very easy via modifying the Events list widget template to have the additional data that you need. In order to do that please follow this steps:
1. Go to Design -> Widget Templates
2. Find the "Full event item" template and open it
3. Inside the <itemtemplate> tag you will see the mark up that renders the details view of the event
4. Copy the information that you want (will page the mark up in the List view template for the widget)
5. Open 'Titles, cities, dates' that applies to the Events module and paste the content inside the <ItemTemplate> tag.
6. Save and refresh your page.
Note: You can access the currently used templates directly from the widget designer.
I have recorded a video to show you the process.
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items