6 posts, 0 answered
  1. Siddesh Kapadi
    Siddesh Kapadi avatar
    239 posts
    09 Oct 2009
    14 Oct 2010
    Link to this post
    Hey,
    I need to create a custom view of my tag cloud and also thhe tags that are generated. Please if i can get to know how this can be achieved.

Regards,
    Siddesh Kapadi
  2. Ivan Dimitrov
    Ivan Dimitrov avatar
    16072 posts
    25 Nov 2016
    14 Oct 2010
    Link to this post
    Hello Siddesh,

You could take a look at

If this is a backend view you need to replace the default one following this post Replacing child views

Kind regards,
    Ivan Dimitrov
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. Siddesh Kapadi
    Siddesh Kapadi avatar
    239 posts
    09 Oct 2009
    14 Oct 2010
    Link to this post
    Hey,
    I just needs to change the way the tag is rendered. For example, I just need to have a label instead of Hyperlink when my tag is rendered.
    Please Help!!!

Regards,
    Siddesh Kapadi
  4. Ivan Dimitrov
    Ivan Dimitrov avatar
    16072 posts
    25 Nov 2016
    14 Oct 2010
    Link to this post
    Hi Siddesh,

Where this should done -Backend or Frontend? Custom control or you want to extend the existing one?

Kind regards,
    Ivan Dimitrov
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  5. Siddesh Kapadi
    Siddesh Kapadi avatar
    239 posts
    09 Oct 2009
    15 Oct 2010
    Link to this post
    hey,
    I require this at the front end and need to create a custom control.

Regards,
    Siddesh Kapadi
  6. Ivan Dimitrov
    Ivan Dimitrov avatar
    16072 posts
    25 Nov 2016
    15 Oct 2010
    Link to this post
    Hi Siddesh,

You can use a repeater control. Inside the item template of the repeater control add a Label. Then bind the control to a list of tags for a given provider and inside ItemDataBound event of the repeater set the Label text to the tag TagName.

Best wishes,
    Ivan Dimitrov
    the Telerik team
Register for webinar
6 posts, 0 answered