This time i feel i'm inclined to create a duplicate thread because noone from the team has responded for 2 days and tomorrow i have to take the website online.
The original forum post is here
I have tried everything, i compared the databases, checked the connection string, the project name, reuploaded all the files, the site works properly on my local machine but not on the production server after upgrading to Service Pack 1
You can view the site here
Also, I am still experiencing problems with rebuilding the static html pages index ... It is simply not working for even one page and one master page with nothing on it but content block items. thread here