3 posts, 0 answered
  1. Lan
    Lan avatar
    2 posts
    04 Oct 2012
    25 Feb 2014
    Link to this post

Hi,

We got a really weird issue after upgraded to 6.3.5000. The issue is that the content (images and documents) in the dynamic module fields got switched. We actually upgraded from 5.4 to 6.3...following the upgrade path documented.

Basically we have a dynamic module with multiple fields to select uploaded documents. After the upgrade, the content(documents) in field1 now showing in field2. 

This also happens to the image/media fields.

2. Kaloyan
    Kaloyan avatar
    272 posts
    08 Dec 2016
    28 Feb 2014
    Link to this post
    Hello Lan,

In order to get a better picture of the problem I would like to ask you to share whether you have used 5.4 -> 6.1 -> 6.3 as upgrade path. It will be also very helpful to say which was the initial version where this problem starts to appear. I believe that the error logs located in ~\App_Data\Sitefinity\Logs folder of your project will provide some additional information about this problem.

Regards,
    Kaloyan
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. Tony
    Tony avatar
    57 posts
    04 Dec 2013
    01 Apr 2014 in reply to Lan
    Link to this post

Hi Lan,

Did you ever get your issue resolved?

I am having something similar with documents after upgrading to 6.3.500.

3 posts, 0 answered