EDIT : I found the answer, each page does indeed has its separate results. Those results were just not on the Top Content.
I did the following test :
- I put the google analytics widget in a page template used by all pages in my website.
- In addition, I put the google analytics widget in one specific page.
- Then, I made sure I visited all pages in the website
My website is still on test, so I access it using the server's IP like this : http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/MySite/.
What I get on analytics is :
- Results for http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/MySite/
getting all the hits from all the pages in the website (instead of specific results per pages)
- Results for http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/MySite/MyPage
where "MyPage" is the specific page where i put the widget.
My questions are : Is it the way it is supposed to work when you put the widget on a template?
Do I have to put the widget in every page of my website to get specific results for each pages?