02 Oct 2004
19 May 2009
Link to this post
This is to let you know that Sitefinity 3.6 Service Pack 2 was released and is now available for download.
We recommend upgrading all Sitefinity v. 3.6+ projects to Sitefinity v. 3.6 SP2 as it fixes an important security vulnerability issue. Such upgrade will involve simply replacing the binary files in the bin folder.
More details on the release are below:
- Fixed a security vulnerability problem.
-  New Site Templates - Personal-Spring and Personal-Variations.
-  Fixed issue with Author not shown when item is created in the Administration.
-  Fixed error showing when a template is deleted.
-  Fixed issue with incorrect behavior of the AutoIndex property when the value is set from true to false;
- PageIndex: fixed issue with incorrect indexing of Sitefinity pages when they contain RadScriptManager or RadStylesheetManager.
We look forward to receiving your questions and comments.
The Sitefinity Team