Thank you for using our services.
The issue that you are having comes from the ImageManager that the table tools are using. I will give you a possible solution to this issue.
1) Go to the Files tab in your Admin side of the website. Create a new folder (for example I have created a folder ~/MyImages/
2) Upload some images in that folder.
3) Open your project in Visual Studio and go to ~/Sitefinity/Admin/ControlTemplates/Generic_Content/
4) From there you will have to edit the ContentEditView.ascx
5) In those files find your RadEditor
and edit the ViewPaths
, and DeletePaths
of the ImageManager
, to point to the images folder you created earlier like this:
|<ImageManager ViewPaths="~/MyImages" UploadPaths="~/MyImages" DeletePaths="~/MyImages" />
By doing this the select background image button will open an ImageManager that will look for images and folders uploaded in ~/MyImages/
directory. Please, note that it will not be able to brows directories that are not subdirectories of ~/MyImages/
6) After editing the above mentioned control templates map them to your ControlsConfig file. You need information on mapping external templates or the templates are not present in your project solution, please take a look here
Please let us know if you have more issues, we will be glad to help you.
the Telerik team