1. What the virtual folder is to be named
- It doesn't matter. This is usually the project's name. It should not contain any white spaces though. Depending on the way you want to access your site, you may have the following URLs after they set up the directory:
2. Where it needs to point too
- It needs to point to the physical root directory of your project. This is the directory, where you uploaded your files.
3. Any other pertinent information.
- The directory should be created as an application, running on Classic.Net application pool.
I hope this will be enough.
the Telerik team
Check out Telerik Trainer
, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.