25 Oct 2004
06 Mar 2008
Link to this post
I verified my installed version, which is 3.2.1500.2, when looking at the version of the Telerik.Cms.dll, so I'm certain I downloaded and installed the correct version.
My platform is Vista x86, IE7, VS2005. I previously installed and ran Sitefinity with no problems under Vista, and I can run all of the other pages in the SiteFinity admin, just not this one :).
My culture settings are English, United States.
Like Rick, I installed the beta release, and it ran with no problems. I then uninstalled the beta, deleted all remaining files in the directory, and deleted the SQL database. When I installed the release version, I ran setup and when the Project Wizard started, I created a new SQL 2005 database. The SQL server is on my local machine, and I'm running with the sa account.
However, as I mentioned, I also see the same error in the University demo site, and that's running with SQL Express, obviously, which is also installed on my box and in that case, I'm logging in with Windows auth.
I don't think the problem has anything to do with SQL.