Sitefinity SDK 4.1 SP1 is now available for download. We have improved couple of things in comparison with the previous version. Here is the list of changes:
- The default extraction folder is changed from C:\SitefinitySamples\ to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Telerik.Sitefinity.SDK
- Blog posts in the Community tab are now show with a Panel Bar
- The database tool automatically drops any previous existing databases related with a sample
- All sample descriptions mention the minimum license file it is required to run the specific sample along with the proper steps to execute the sample from the SDK Browser.
- Users cannot submit license file with special characters in its name
- The SDK Browser hangs before opening the database tool
- The RSS reader of blogs was incorrectly showing two scrollbar.
- Sometimes when you run the Jobs module you will end up with "Cannot find template "~/SFJobs/Jobs.Resources.Views.JobApplicationUpload.ascx", it is necessary to run the samples for a second time to get it working.
- The SDK Browser cannot open .sln files if Visual Studio is set to run as administrator - Known issue in Visual Studio
As usual, your feedback is appreciated.