Sitefinity Developer Certification
Sitefinity Developer Certification is part of the Progress Partner Enablement Program which aims to validate Sitefinity partners’ ability to develop successful Sitefinity projects. While designed with partners in mind, every developer looking to demonstrate their Sitefinity knowledge can take advantage of it.
You can become a Sitefinity Certified Developer by taking our certification exam. The Sitefinity developer exam is bundled with exam tutorials, all built and maintained in-house, to make it easier for developers to prepare for the exam. Developer certification is currently free and will cost $200 after December 1, 2016.
About the Exam
- Hosted online and accessed using a browser
- Available at no cost until 01 December 2016
- Consists of 75 multiple-choice questions
- Duration is 2 hours–once started, the exam cannot be paused and continued at a later stage
- Passing score is 75%
About the Tutorials
- Delivered online via Progress Education Community
- Consist of 12 modules of pre-recorded videos and additional enablement resources related to each topic covered in the videos
- Free with each purchased certification exam
How to Register for the Exam
To sign up for the Sitefinity Developer Certification exam, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the Progress Education Community portal
- Select “Self Registration” from the top navigation menu
- Review and accept the legal terms
- Complete the “New User Registration” form with the below selections:
Click “Continue” to send your enrollment request to the Education Team at Progress. Within 24 hours, you will be notified via email that your access to the certification program has been activated.
- Under "Training Selection", select: "Basic Sitefinity Developer Certification"
- Under "Payment Method", select: "My No-Cost Basic Sitefinity Developer Certification Code Is Listed Below"
- In the "Invoice Number or Promotion Code" field, enter: "TBSDC82"
About the Certification
The Sitefinity Developer Certification exam is created by and offered only through Progress.
A special “Certified Sitefinity Developer” badge and a personal Certificate of Honor will be issued to all who pass. Certificates are valid for 2 years, but can be renewed by retaking the exam, which would require re-purchasing.
Have a question? Contact email@example.com for a friendly advice.
Exam Retake Policy
In the event that you fail to pass the Sitefinity Developer Certification Exam, you shall be required to wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days before your next attempt. The 14-day waiting period will be imposed for all exam retakes (first and subsequent). In addition, all exam retakes require re-purchasing of the Sitefinity Developer Certification Exam.