29 May 2008
11 Feb 2009
Link to this post
This bug was encountered on Sitefinity 3.2.1616.2:1, using SQL Server.
Steps to reproduce, but crashes the admin panel:
1. On a page, add any number of additional urls (at least 2).
2. Set the last additional url as the default url.
3. Delete any of the additional urls (possibly not the default url, we did not test).
4. Click save changes.
Steps to reproduce without crashing the admin panel:
1. On a page, add any number of additional urls (at least 3).
2. Set the second additional url as the default url.
3. Delete the first additional url.
4. Click Save Changes.
5. The former third additional url remains the default url.
This is because the "DefaultUrlIndex" on the "sf_CmsPageProps" table does not change when deleting the Additional Urls before the one set as the default. I'd recommend changing it to an CmsUrlId column or something like that.
Tribal DDB Dallas