23 Sep 2010
17 Jan 2011
Link to this post
I recently deployed Sitefinity 3.7, which appeared to work perfectly. I then used the IIS URL Rewrite 2.0 module to make sure that people that arrived at the root directory of our directory would be sent to the appropriate sub-directory where Sitefinity resides.
This is when the problem with the admin pages began. Although the site is working perfectly, the admin pages are having problems with the way they are being loaded up. When using the IE9 network monitor, I found that their are a number of the requests for web resources are being aborted.
There are no errors when the page loads, but this is a pretty big problem as we can no longer update the website.