It is very nice that you have liked our product so far. That is a big acknowledgement for us.
Applying of themes in Sitefinity for the controls is in some way different from applying them to a control outside Sitefinity. To apply a custom theme for a radMenu, you need to do the following:
1. Create a new folder in YourProject\RadControlsResources and name it with your theme name (in your case "Inox")
2. Create a folder with name Menu in the folder created in step 1. and under Menu create folders Img and Common. To be sure that you have done everything alright, check the structure of the "Default" folder which is located in YourProject/RadControlsResources, too.
3. After extracting your files from the theme you have downloaded from www.telerik.com
, copy all the images to the new Img folder you have created in step 2. and the .css file to the Common directory. Rename the .css file to Styles.css.
4. Open your project in VS and in the file Controls/RadControls/ThemeEnum.cs add to the enum the name of your theme. For example:
public enum CmsThemes
5. In the Controls/RadControls/Helper.cs file add to the method GetThemeFolder one more case statement like this:
themeString = "Inox"; break;
6. You can add any other specific logic for your theme in the file RadMenuControl.ascx.cs.
7. You have to choose your theme within Sitefinity when adding a menu control by defining its properties.
You can add any custom theme to any of the rad controls with the steps mentioned above. Hope this is helpful. If I am missing something or if you have any kind of problems, please let us know.
All the best,