25 Mar 2011
21 Nov 2011
Link to this post
I resolve this problem by myself :)
Like I see on google search other people have this problem and here the solution:
Open your DAL definition (XSD file), select your update method (the one
shown on the error description), and in the properties windows click on
the Parameters (Collection) button, this brings up a new small window,
just select your id parameter and remove the "Original_" thing in
"ParameterName", and set "SourceVersion" to "current".
For me, the ParameterName was showing "Original_id" or something
like that, I set it to just "id", which is the name of my primary key.
SourceVersion was showing "Original", when all the other columns show "Current", so I changed it to "Current".