Here is what you have to do to keep the paging.
• Create a custom control that inherits from Telerik.Search.WebControls.SearchResult.
• Override CreateChildControls() without calling the base if the localization is enabled.
• Use PathUtil.GetIndexPhysicalPath and HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString to get data for the parameters that are passed by SearchBox control.
• Call SearchManager.Search to create generic list of ResultItem.
• Get the current culture and use UrlHelper.UnresolveLanguageUrl to check the language for each result item.
• After that you have to populate another list of ResultItem objects and bind it to the ResultsList repeater that you could access from the container.
• You have to initialize the pager and set its PageCount, SelectedPage properties. You should also subscribe for SelectedPageChanged event of the pager, so that you will get proper paging when you switch between the pages.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items.