- it is possible that when clicking about us, "sub page 1" is selected?
It is possible but you need a custom template for this. The control has an option "Custom template path" available in the control designer. This is a property which you should set to the custom control in which you have RadTabStrip control declared. You do not have to worry about the binding, because the NavigationControl will bind your custom RadTabStrip internally.
You have to get the clicked item ( use OnClientTabSelecting or OnClientTabSelected events ) and check its items collection by using get_tabs
and set set_selected
to the first item in the collection. You can take a look at client side API of the control
- when i click on sub page 1 for example, state of the menu is lost, I only see about us (not sub page 1 and sub page 2)
- this is a bug that we logged for fixing. The bug id is 102013. I updated your Telerik points.
- how to define the link of a menu item to an external page (within another group page or within another website)?
Please take a look at attached screenshot. You can do this from NavigationControl designer when you open the control for editing.
1. Create a new theme inside App_Data/Sitefinity/WebsiteTemplates/PageTemplates/App_Themes
2. Inside the Theme create a folder called Global
3. In this folder put your stylesheet with some content
sample styles.css ( for RadTabStrip control )
If you want to use SKIN file this does not work with NavigationControl class and you can use an instance of the control for each you have created a skin - say RadTabStip
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items