More in this section
Forums / General Discussions / Sitefinity 9.1.6110 - You have requested a file from older product minor version

Sitefinity 9.1.6110 - You have requested a file from older product minor version

The forums are in read-only mode. In case that you want to directly contact the Progress Sitefinity team use the support center. In our Google Plus group you can find more than one thousand Sitefinity developers discussing different topics. For the Stack Overflow threads don’t forget to use the “Sitefinity” tag.
2 posts, 0 answered
  1. Manuel
    Manuel avatar
    0 posts
    05 Aug 2016
    05 Aug 2016
    Link to this post

Hi, I'm Manuel, I'm a beginner with Sitefinity and I'm trying it right now just for studies research, I found very interesting this CMS, and I downloaded the last version of sitefinity v9.1.6110 with a Free Trial, unfortunately, I got this message after running the "Sitefinity Demo Site" file.

You have requested a file from older product minor version(ProductMinorVersionId = 4368, ProductId = 725)

So, I don't know what to do, I tried a lot of things but I cannot find the solution, and plus, I'd really appreciate some help here guys.

2. Manuel
    Manuel avatar
    0 posts
    05 Aug 2016
    05 Aug 2016
    Link to this post

Hey guys, I found my answer, I found the project manager (didn't realize that little green icon until now oops) and I deleted all the projects that manager self-created, and then I created a new project, so I got my project running right now.

Thanks anyway guys, I'll be here around.

2 posts, 0 answered