Freelance Sitefinity Web Development Role
- Highly flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to earn extra money or build experience
- Project supported by graphic designer and systems administrator
ResolutionsRTK is a professional services firm (50-60 employees), specialising in people management and workplace wellbeing services. We are a leading provider of services to the government, health, education, and NFP sectors, alongside a range of high profile private sector companies.
We are looking for a Melbourne-based, Mid-Level Asp.Net C# Developer to develop new components of our main website project based on Sitefinity CMS 4.4 and MS SQL.
Here’s the brief:
- Develop and implement new components (Custom Widget, Template etc.) for our Main Website platform
- Assist Web UI Design (in collaboration with our graphic designer)
- Visual Studio 2010 (C#.net, ASP.NET skills), SQL Server 2008 – Critical
- Previous experience with Ecommerce projects and Sitefinity – Critical
- 3+ years of commercial experience in ASP.Net and C# delivering web based applications
Core Development Skills
- MS.NET 3.5 and 4.0 C# – Critical
- ASP.NET Control – Critical
- Windows Workflow 4.0 – Critical
- Silver Light – Important
- MS SQL 2008 – Important
- HTML 5 – Optional
Essentially, we are looking for an individual who is easy to relate to, with an impressive base of technical expertise and experience. We are also keeping an eye out for a creative individual who can work with our graphic designer to refine our online brand and presence. Finally, and as any web developer will know, the ability to work collaboratively and adapt to a changes in direction are a must. In return, you will gain the flexibility, extra income, or experience that you are looking for.
If you think this could be the job for you, please submit a letter of introduction and CV to email@example.com.