We are looking for an experienced and talented HTML/CSS web developer to work in our Washington, DC office for 2-3 months with the possibility of additional projects at a later date.
You will work with our in-house graphics designer, writer and web developer to take mock ups and graphics provided and create the style sheets and html necessary to produce those pages.
- Ability to write clean, well-structured, cross-browser advanced CSS and HTML5
- Familiarity with CS5 especially Dreamweaver
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with meticulous attention to detail and maintainability
- Samples of prior work required
Our company is undergoing tremendous growth and so is our website wish list. Our website team is very easy to work with and would welcome help from a talented, flexible person. This is a chance to add work for a Global, Inc. 500 business with a growing reputation to your portfolio.
Our office is located right above the Friendship Heights Metro station at Wisconsin Ave & Military Rd. You must be willing to work in the office for this assignment.
Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org