More in this section
Forums / Migrating from 3.x to the latest Sitefinity version / Sitefinity 4.0.1210.0 Upgradation to SItefinity 4.4.2117.0

Sitefinity 4.0.1210.0 Upgradation to SItefinity 4.4.2117.0

The forums are in read-only mode. In case that you want to directly contact the Progress Sitefinity team use the support center. In our Google Plus group you can find more than one thousand Sitefinity developers discussing different topics. For the Stack Overflow threads don’t forget to use the “Sitefinity” tag.
2 posts, 0 answered
  1. Anu
    Anu avatar
    72 posts
    17 Jun 2010
    11 May 2012
    Link to this post
    Hello,
    My website is developed in Sitefinity 4.0.1210.0  ... Now i have Upgraded it to 4.4.2117.0  ... i am getting following Error Message ...

The system is restarting...

Please wait a few seconds. You will be redirected automatically.

I have Imported 4.0.1210.0 Project in 4.4.2117.0 Project Manager ... after that i have added following Code in web.config ...

<runtime>
        <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
            <probing privatePath="bin;sitefinity\admin\bin" />
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="Telerik.Sitefinity" publicKeyToken="b28c218413bdf563" culture="neutral" />
                <bindingRedirect oldVersion="4.0.1210.0" newVersion="4.4.2117.0" />
            </dependentAssembly>
        </assemblyBinding>
    </runtime>

Kindly Please tell me the Solution for the above Problem ...

Thanks & Regards,
    Anu.
  2. Achilles
    Achilles avatar
    3 posts
    26 May 2012
    26 May 2012
    Link to this post

Its been awhile sorry for being gone for like 8 months.
    but this year i have been extremly busy and now i finally got time for gaming agian..
    for the rest of the year atleast. its Vicodin. lol remember me minty? how you been?
    do i have to re apply and ect? let me know man thanks..  good to be back on the site. i missed you guys!