More in this section
Forums / Thunder / Show All Files does not work in Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate

Show All Files does not work in Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate

The forums are in read-only mode. In case that you want to directly contact the Progress Sitefinity team use the support center. In our Google Plus group you can find more than one thousand Sitefinity developers discussing different topics. For the Stack Overflow threads don’t forget to use the “Sitefinity” tag.
2 posts, 0 answered
  1. Samir Vaidya
    Samir Vaidya avatar
    261 posts
    05 Feb 2005
    03 Jul 2012
    Link to this post
    I am using Sitefinity Thunder v. 1.1.2.0 and I have added some files to the Sitefinity Website Template folder through Windows Explorer, however, when I click on the "Show All Files" icon in Visual Studio it does not do anything.  Therefore, I am unable to view the additional content files and folders and thus include them in my project.

I have been working this way with Visual Studio frequently, therefore, I find it perplexing that this feature is not supported in my Sitefinity Website Template projects.

Is this a bug in the Telerik Sitefinity Thunder Visual Studio extension?
  2. Jochem Bökkers
    Jochem Bökkers avatar
    787 posts
    13 Aug 2007
    03 Jul 2012
    Link to this post
    Hey Samir,

It has nothing to do with your setup or it being a bug in Thunder, it's a 'limitation' as in not implemented for the visual studio template.

Read more here... http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity/thunder/vs2012-usability.aspx 

Jochem
2 posts, 0 answered